Monday, February 15, 2010

The Key

The Key

Scientist thinking to himself “A sunset day to start of this wonderful night and as it grows darker I get ever so closely to showing my special project for the one true person who understands me. Just a little bit more and then I’ll give this key to her so she can unlock it. For now I’ll set the key aside on this table and go clean up a bit.” As he walks out of the lab and walks down stairs he cleans up the living room, bathroom, kitchen, and his room. All of the sudden the sound of a loud shatter is heard in his living room. “What the, whose there?” said the Scientist. He quickly runs to the living room and looks around seeing a broken window but no one around. “Who did that? Kilocat! Where are you!?” He walks all over his house searching for his pet cat made out of broken car parts and some wire. He runs upstairs to see if he was around up here but he then notices the Key is missing that he was suppose to give to the woman coming over soon.

“It’s gone, so wait…then that means Kilocat has it! That damn feline robot. I never should have made him” He quickly runs over to grab his jacket full of notes and viles and quickly runs out of his house to search for his mechanical pet. He grabs his helmet hanging on the handle of his scooter and puts it on then starts his search. “This can’t be happening right now, she’ll be here in 1 hour. I have to get that key back quickly, I can’t believe that cat!” He drives down the road into the small town looking for Kilocat and after 45 minutes of searching with no luck he decides to go back home with a very angry look on his face. “5 minutes till she arrives and still no luck. What am I going to do, what am I going to tell her” He looks everywhere around in his house, still having no luck at all. Then he hears a knocking on the door. “That must be her, guess I’ll have to tell her what happened.”

He walks to the door and opens it to see a lovely young lady dressed in her darkish black pants, white shirt, wearing cute glasses that bring out her eyes, and high heeled shoes, and gloves on both her hands. “Hello there Nira” said the scientist. “Hey there, why the sad look?” said Nira. “Come in, and I’ll explain.” said the scientist. “Mkay then” said Nira. As she walks in he closes the door and brings her to the table. “Listen I had something I was going to give you for my project but it was taken” said the scientist. “Taken? Taken by who?” said Nira. “Well I’m assuming Kilocat took it and ran out through the window. I looked all over for him today and I couldn’t find him. It was a key for my project and I was going to give it to you.” said the scientist nervously. “Aww, your making something for me. Heh that’s sweet of you. Well how about we go look for it?” said Nira happily. “It’ll be hard to find him now that its dark.” said the scientist. “Well grab some flash lights and lets go hunt him down.” said Nira. “Alright then Nira, let’s go” said the scientist happily.

As the scientist grabs some flashlights for them they head out his house and go searching for the cat. They walk all around his house first then get on his scooter and leave to town to look for him there. Still having no luck they stop by a bus stop and sit down to take a break. “This is the worst night. I was really looking forward to giving that key to you.” said the scientist sadly. “What was the key for?” said Nira. “Well…it was a key to a heart I was making for you” said the scientist shyly. “I see, and you were making all this for me? Hmm so I need to key to open the heart” said Nira giggling. “Yes. But it’s nowhere to be found” said the scientist. “I wouldn’t say that.” said Nira as she slowly goes into her pocket and takes out an oddly shaped key. “That’s it, that’s the key, but wait if you had it this whole time then why you didn’t tell me” said the scientist surprisingly. “Well when you mentioned you lost something and it was a key for me, I gave a little thought to myself and wanted to know more about what it was for, and I also wanted to spend time with you tonight and it was fun because you’re really cute when you’re like in detective mode” said Nira giggling more.

“So you already knew about it huh, you are very sneaky Nira. Well since you have the key, why don’t we go open the heart.” said the scientist happily. “Yes, lets. After all this heart you made, I’m assuming it’s almost like your heart and I have the key to its” said Nira shyly. “Yes, you are right hehe. I guess it’s obvious now that I like you a lot.” said the scientist. “Yeah it is, but hey I really like you too and I would have gladly accepted the key to your heart” said Nira blushing. As they both smile they get back on the scooter and head back to his place. “Say, whatever happened to Kilocat?” said the scientist. “After I found him and took what he was holding he just ran off, so I’m not sure exactly where he went” said Nira. “Ok, I need to fix some screws in the darn robot” said the scientist.

After 5 min of driving from town to his house they soon arrive back and they both get off and walk up the steps and into his house walking up more steps to his lab. “So this is your lab huh, you have a lot of stuff in here” said Nira. “Yeah I do, and now there’s this.” said the scientist as he uncovers the mechanical looking heart. “Wow this is really nice, and you designed this yourself.” said Nira. “I sure did and took a lot of time too. Ready to unlock it Nira?” said the scientist shyly. “I am” said Nira. As she holds the key she slips it into the lock and opens it while at that moment quickly turns to him and kisses him passionately at that moment showing how she feels for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment